100% Designed, Engineered and Fabricated in the USA!
Our keg washers and Grain Mills are made in our facility in Tempe, AZ by our skilled team of fabricators. Keg Washers in the market generally have a common look, feel and operation that hasn’t changed in years, our Gen 2 Keg Washers combine some unique features that you will not find elsewhere, such as the ergonomic placement of all valves and controls within easy reach and allow for more efficient Keg Washing. We test each unit before shipping and you will be up and cleaning kegs in no time with our simple installation and operating instructions.
Single-Station Manual Keg Washer
The single station keg washer is a new product that meets the growing demand for breweries and other users that have a limited number of kegs to clean and offers an affordable entry value into professional keg washing.
The Single station keg washer is UPGRADABLE to a dual head washer with an upgrade kit available from Bru Gear.
Generation 2 Manually loaded and operated keg rinser and washer.. Designed to clean up to 12 kegs per hour. Easy to use manifold provides optimum cleaning flexibility and operator efficiency. The extremely compact design allows brewpubs of all sizes to fit one into their existing space and it has casters to move it into storage as needed.
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES:
• Cleans multiple keg sizes with one cleaning station
• UL labeled electrical enclosure with control switches for temperature and pump control
• Digital temperature controller for detergent/caustic tank temperature control
• Dedicated detergent/caustic reservoir with float switch
• Stainless manifold piping and valving
• Heavy-duty TEFC dedicated stainless pump
• 4.5 kW immersion heater for fast heating of detergent/caustic
• Two stainless sankey couplers (can custom other couplers as needed)
• CO2 pressure gauge
• Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction
• Heavy-duty Lockable Coasters so you can easily store the Keg Washer when not in use
• Bead blast satin finish
• 100% Made in the USA